Craig saved the day on this one. I didn’t even think about getting the kids Valentine’s Day gifts but when I woke up Craig had cards and little gifts setting out. I did have some cars that I had bought and not given to him yet that I added. When Chad woke up he came in and saw the gifts and then he came and to me and said, “Mama, thank you so much for my gifts.” I said you are welcome, Happy Valentine’s Day! Then, Chad started to cry. I asked him what was the matter and he said, “I don’t have anything to give you.” Of course, I started to tear up and I told him his hugs were the only thing I needed.
When he saw Craig he said, “Daddy I have something for you!!!” And, he brought Craig his tennis shoe and said, “Happy Valentine’s Day!!!” Then, he said he had another gift for him and brought him the other shoe.
Sweet beyond belief.
No comments:
Post a Comment