Miss Monica has been coming over for about a year now teaching Chad Spanish. I think he does great! Miss Monica only talks to him in Spanish and although he can’t talk back to her yet, he understands everything she is saying and follows her commands. He of course knows vocabulary for words as well.
But, with Chad starting Karate and with Miss Monica’s schedule it was becoming more and more difficult to coordinate schedules. So, I found a once a week Spanish class at a private school in The Woodlands called Paddington British. Chad will go every Friday from 12-3. And, he has to wear a uniform! I will post a picture later of him in his uniform.
I am anxious to see how he does and how he likes it and even more anxious to get the teacher’s assessment of his Spanish – does she think he knows more than kids his age or does she think he is behind?
Oh this is exciting! I have heard wonderful things about this school!
ReplyDelete