Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update on life without the Assy

The world continues to revolve without the assy  -- at least so far!  The first nap, he was very upset and whaled “assy, assy, assy, assy” for a good 30 minutes.  He never went to sleep.

Last night, he did not ask for assy at all but did take longer to fall asleep.  But, once he was asleep, he did fine, no waking up.

Today, no mention of the assy at all.  He used to ask for one in the car but no mention of it today.  Naptime took a little longer to fall asleep (without the assy in his mouth, he likes to sing ALOT and talk to himself ALOT!) but he did fall asleep today!

I figured it was going to take 3 days to rid us of the assy and we are on day 2.  So, I am thinking I am right on target and by Thursday, we will not even remember what an assy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment