Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bye-Bye Assy

Today was the day….the assy fairy (pacifier) visited our house today.  Chad really, really, really liked his assy at nights and at naps but we decided that it was time to say good-bye.  Mommy gathered them all up in a bag (although I am sure Chad will sniff some out that I have missed) and I told him to put the one that was in his mouth in the bag and say bye-bye.  He did it.  I told him that the assy fairy called Mommy and wanted her assy’s back.  He pretty much ignored that part of my speech but we then said bye bye to assy’s again.  We told them we would desperately miss them….especially Mommy.  He does still have his “ankets.”  (Blankets)

So, step 1 was moving Chad into big boy bed…ACCOMPLISHED.  Step 2, Good Bye Assy’s…..STATUS TO BE DETERMINED.  Step 3, Potty Training which will commence mid July.

Every Memorial Day, along with remembering all of our Troops that have served our country, I will also be memorializing the day the assy left our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment