Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week in recap

Where have the past 2 weeks gone?  Once we got back from vacation, I was home for two days , we found out we were having a baby girl, Chad started swim lessons and then I left for Denver for a business conference.   In the meantime, I have made a list of everything we need to do to prepare for the new baby – most of which involves out with the boy stuff, in with the girl stuff and over the next couple of months we will transition Chad into his new “Awesome Man” bedroom and potty train him which I am going to attempt in July.   Baby is due end of September.  Hopefully this one won’t arrive early because looking at my “to do” list I am going to need every moment I can get before I am looking after two little WHITES!

IMG00455-20110509-1602

So, back to me leaving for my conference in Denver.  This was the first time that Craig and Chad have stayed by themselves.  And, they did great!  Craig said he has cherished this time they have had together by themselves bonding.  But, watch out Craig – Mommy is on her way back home so you will soon become #2 again.  :)

The first night I was gone, dinner consisted of minute rice, velvetta cheese, hot dogs and ketchup (all of Chad’s favorites) all mixed together.  Apparently the dinner was a success.  They also went to the children’s museum, to the airport to watch airplanes, and Chad had a playdate with a friend on Friday so that Craig could get some work done!  (Thank you Ann for helping out while I was gone!) Craig was very good about sending me pictures throughout the week and here are some to share!

chad in bath  chad in carseat

No comments:

Post a Comment