Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Back from vacation

Craig and I are back from our little escape from reality – no laundry, no housework, no real work, no changing diapers, etc.  We both agreed though that the vacation would have been even better (though different) had Chad been there.   But, the nice wonderful absolutely amazing thing that we are lucky enough to have in our lives in a thing called “The Ma” and “The GG.”  We did not worry about Chad one bit!  We knew he was being spoiled to the nth degree!!!  As Ma and GG were leaving today, they said, “There has not been one moment this past week when Chad has not had the attention of one of us so good luck this week!”  HA! 

Craig and I did not take one picture on our vacation this year so I thought I would share some of the pictures from Chad’s week!

Lots of reading!

Southeast Montgomery-20110506-00240

Lots of time outside!

chadvacay

Whatever Chad wanted for meals.

chadvacay2

More reading!

Southeast Montgomery-20110504-00217

Cake!

 Southeast Montgomery-20110504-00214

More cake!

  Southeast Montgomery-20110506-00237

More Cake!

 Southeast Montgomery-20110506-00235

More reading!

 Southeast Montgomery-20110505-00231

Exercise to work off the cake!

 Southeast Montgomery-20110505-00229

More cake!

 Southeast Montgomery-20110505-00222

More cake!

  IMG-20110505-00219 

And the one who really missed us the most!

Southeast Montgomery-20110507-00241

Thanks so much Ma and GG for taking care of everything while we were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment