Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meals!

Did I mention that when Craig and I went on our week long vacation that we came back to our freezer being stocked with meals by Ma?  She made things such as beef and chicken enchiladas, chicken and rice, chicken spaghetti, etc.  Everything so far as been DELICIOUS – as Chad noted tonight!

Although I am feeling pretty good with this pregnancy (so far and knock on wood), having the freezer stocked with meals has been a nice luxury!!  By the end of the day, I am tired and don’t feel much like cooking! I take the meal out of the freezer in the morning, set the oven to come on at a certain time, and when we are done, we just throw away the pan.  So, there has been no cooking and very little clean up!  Thanks again MA!  DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment