Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Annabel update

We had another doctor’s appointment today.  Everything is fine.  The appointment was short and sweet.  Annabel’s heartbeat was fine. So far, my blood pressure is fine.  I have gained 11 lbs. so far which she seems to be fine with.  (I actually thought it was 14-15lbs.)  This is actually less than what I had gained with Chad at the same time frame. 

Regarding the blood pressure, which is obviously what I am most concerned about.  It is something we just wait and see.  There is nothing that I can do or not do to make it stay good.  The doctor keeps saying that if it develops again we will just deal with it at that time. 

I am at the point where I go every 3 weeks now and then after next appointment, it will be every 2 weeks.  I will be 30 weeks at the next appointment.  Also, at the next appointment we do the delicious gestational diabetes test.

No comments:

Post a Comment