Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Your baby can read!

So, you can either pay the $200+ dollars to the program they advertise on TV or you can send them to my house and I will teach them to read!

OK – I will give you the tips and tricks for free…

If you read the same book or show them the same picture over and over again, they will eventually associate the picture with the word.  In other words, if you show them flash cards with a picture of a cat and every time you show them that picture you say, “CAT” they will eventually associate that picture with the word.

So, this book that Chad can “read” we read over and over and over and over and over again.  He loves it.

He does however point to the words as he says them but I am sure it is pure memorization based on the pictures that he has seen again over and over and over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment