Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bath time!


Craig again...

Just thought I'd share these pictures. Chad loves taking baths. He doesn't make a sound and seems to look forward to every one. Look how happy he is!

(Sorry little man, at this point in your life, part of your job is to serve as entertainment for others!) Here's a couple more.




2 comments:

  1. He is such a sweetie! Give him a kiss from his nana and graddad and let him know that we think about him all the time. You are both doing a great job! He is lucky to have such good parents. Love to you all. Carrol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys! I am so glad you decided to blog! It's such a great way to share what's going on and its kind of theraputic too... He's perfect and I cant wait to see and hold my new little nephew...

    ReplyDelete