Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Animals and Babies

Anyone who knows us, knows how much we love our animals!! Chelsie, Bailey and Fritz are our furry babies. From the moment I became pregnant, Fritz laid on my stomach. We used to joke that she was incubating the baby. When Chad was born, Bailey was of course naturally curious and wanted to lick him all over -- much to the dismay of GG and Grandma Joan! We know that someday Bailey and Chad will get into lots of trouble and dirt together! Chelsie could care less about this whole situation as long as she gets fed and is warm.

Below are some recent pictures of all of our babies!


In other baby news, Chad decided to be up from his midnight feeding last night until about 2:30am. Craig and I managed through it together. Luckily, we were both able to sneak in a slight nap today and feel much better this evening. We worked really hard this week to make tomorrow a pretty light day for us. Friday is the day I do housework (change sheets, vacuum, clean up) but other than that, it should be pretty light work wise.

The week-end will hopefully bring some rest and relaxation. I have a business meeting at 10:00am on Saturday -- Daddy Craig will of course watch little man. I want to do some scrapbooking. Other than that, I will need to go to the grocery store and just piddle around the house. I am sure a nap will be in my week-end future.

I look forward to hearing from everyone this week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment