Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Big Day!!


It has been a big day for the little man. First, he had his first solo outing with his dad. Craig took him to his doctors appointment this morning for his weighing. We were so excited to see that he has gained 8 ounces in the past week taking his weight to 6 lbs. 1 ounce. YEAH!!! The doctor was very happy with this and we don't have to go back for 2 months.


Also, it was a big day because he wore a "real" outfit. We have been very blessed with a ton of clothes for Chad BUT no preemie stuff. Needless to say, we never thought we would have a preemie baby. So, we had to scramble to get some clothes that would fit him. Most of what we could find were "sleeper" type outfits. My friend Candi brought over a REAL preemie outfit for him last night! He looked so cute today. The rest of his "big day" consisted of sleeping, eating and pooping.


Regarding the big day out with dad all alone...I have heard so many mom's comment that the dad's can take care of the babies but don't do it as good as the mom's would. I am very lucky in that I can honestly say that Craig does just as good as I do. He is an awesome dad. I don't worry one bit when he is looking after Chad by himself!
We are looking forward to a relaxing week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment