Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing much to report!

Well, we made it through the weekend and I guess it is almost mid-week so that is something to report! We are already looking forward to the weekend. Chad is almost 7 lbs now! Craig weighed him this morning and he was 6lbs. 15 ounces but he had his diaper on and his clothes on. At the pediatrician, they weigh him naked. (GG would not approve because he probably gets cold). I am happy with the progression of his weight gain. Feeding continues to go well but we are still working on feeding without the nipple shield. I will be glad when we don't have to use that thing anymore!

We hope to get his newborn pictures soon! The only complaint I have about the person we use is the time it takes to view the proofs, get the prints, etc.

I will try and take some pictures this week!! We are going down tomorrow to get some instructions on this "baby carrier" thing that I have. So, maybe I will post a picture of him with him in it!

All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment