Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pet Items/Baby Items

In this house, it is hard to differentiate where the pet items end and the baby items begin. Last week, I put together a "bouncy" seat for Chad and although he did not like it at first, Chelsie made herself at home in it. Since then, Chad has taken over. While I was pregnant, Fritz liked to sleep in Chad's bassinet. Since Chad has arrived, Chad has also taken over that. But, I think I have found one item that Chad is going to let Fritz have:

Yes, the baby scale. Chad hates it and cries every time we lay him down on it. And yes, you are seeing the numbers correctly -- our cat weighs almost 17 lbs. He may be obese but he is a good sport. Craig's new favorite hobby is to put the cat on the scale every night. Fritz just puts up with it and even purrs when Craig picks her up!

Craig watched Chad today while I did an open house. I came home and found some pictures on the memory stick -- one with the dog which Chad does not look too happy and one where Craig was feeding him some lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment