In 6 short weeks we have gone from barely fitting into a preemie diaper to nearly blowing out the newborn size. This kid is growing quickly. He's now over 7.5 lbs, eats like a horse, and keeps odd hours.
During the day I'd say he eats about every two hours for 30 minutes. At night, he loads up before 10pm for a marathon 3-4 hour uninterrupted snooze-fest. Last night he decided after his 11:30pm feeding that he was going to hang out with mom for a couple hours. The boy was wide awake, the mom not so much. He eventually settled down and mom got her customary 4 hours of sleep.
In non-diaper related news, Chad's Baptism ceremony (is it a ceremony?) has been scheduled for February 22nd at Lord of Life Lutheran Church in The Woodlands. I plan on attending and, if you're reading this, you're most certainly invited to attend. All of the grandparents will be there so it'll be big time. BBQ at our house afterwards if you feel so inclined.
No new pictures this week. I'm waiting for some level of emotion from Chad (aside from the usual crying about whatever) to photograph. I have lots of pictures of him sleeping so I'm ready to see him smile. That being said I'm sure I'll have some up-to-date sleeping pics soon enough. I need to figure out what we're having with dinner tonight. Pork tenderloin is the main course if that interests you.
No comments:
Post a Comment