This past weekend was an event at our church called Pig Roast. It is an event that benefits the Pastor’s Discretionary Fund. Somehow….Craig and I got asked to be on this committee. I attended most of the meetings and handled the silent action aspect of the event (along with other administrative stuff) and Craig made over 20 racks of ribs.
Anyway, Ma and P agreed to come down for the event to help us out with the kids. As you can imagine, I was in and out. There would have been no way we could have done it without them! They were amazing! They stepped in and just took over the kids and made it possible for us to do this event for the church.
In other news…Chad had his first t-ball game this weekend. I went for the first 2 innings and then headed over to work on Pig Roast. This is a YMCA league so they don’t keep score which meant WE WON!!!!! Go Diamondbacks. If you ever want to watch a riveting game of kids playing in the dirt, running to the wrong bases, getting the ball and holding it, going to home plate instead of where you are supposed to bat then come on out and join us! Games are every Saturday!
Chad also had a birthday party for one of his friends at the rock climbing place.
Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment