Craig and I headed to Las Vegas for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary and left the kids in the capable hands of Ma and GG. They both get so excited when they come to town. Chad was literally counting down the sleeps until they got here!
They arrived on Wednesday and Ma and Chad went to karate together. Ma has been taking karate up in Denton so that she and Chad can be exactly the same. But, Chad is quick to remind her that he is a green belt and she is only a white belt.
On Thursday the kids had school and from what I understand they all made it there in one piece!
On Friday Chad had Spanish school and then baseball in the evening. The Annabel’s stayed home and took care of little Annabel’s dolls from what I understand.
Saturday the kids had a birthday party to go to and Ma took them. Annabel was so excited – when I got home all she could tell me was, “I went to a birthday party!!!” Then, the rest of Saturday was spent relaxing.
Here are a few pics from the weekend!
And, look at Chad…It just makes me so sad that whenever we leave he is just so broken up about it.
In all seriousness, we are very lucky that Ma and Gg will come down and watch the kids when we need them to! We do not worry one bit about the kids when they are here and that makes for a nice, relaxing anniversary trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment