Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Muddy Trails Run

I love a good 5k and lately even a 10K.  So, when I saw this race, I knew I wanted to do it.  And, they had a kids 1 mile race so I signed Chad up for that.  He always wants to go running with me and do races so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity because it was an afternoon race (we didn’t have to be at the start line at 7am) and it was at a park so Craig and Annabel could go with us and play while we ran.

Chad did GREAT!  He ran the entire way.  He did complain a little but he kept his pace and was steady throughout.  As I said he complained but at the end when I asked him if he wanted to run in another race with me he said, “YES!”

Here is a great pic of Chad at his first race.

first1milerace4-5-14

No comments:

Post a Comment