Annabel first dance recital was held in May. She was a butterfly and danced to the song, “Here comes the Sun.” It was so cute and she did a great job. We have an awesome video of the whole thing. And, she had professional pictures taken as well but as of this blog post we have not gotten those yet. Once I do, I will of course post.
Annabel has really enjoyed ballet this year and loves her teacher Ms. Caroline. It is a small program which I think is beneficial for Annabel. Now that the program has ended for the year, Annabel comes up to me and does a ballet move (she puts one leg up on her knee and her hands in the air) and says, “Look, I am doing ballet!” That tells me she really liked it!
Here are a few pictures as Annabel as a butterfly – and of Chad trying to steal the spotlight:
No comments:
Post a Comment