Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Last Week

Craig went to London/Paris last week with P, Winston and Will.  (They had a great time, Craig said it was one of the best weeks of his life!!)  But, I do have to say that it was probably one of the best weeks of my life too.  Don’t get me wrong, we all missed Daddy and and so happy to have him back.  Ma and GG stayed until Tuesday morning and left as I took Chad to Pre-K and Annabel to MDO.  But, the kids and I had a great time the rest of the week. I have had so many people ask me, “Oh, how was it?, Are you going crazy? etc. etc.”  The answer was – No, not at all.  You need to understand that I am fortunate enough to have a flexible schedule that allows me to spend a lot of time with my kids anyway.  I love playing with them, I love doing things with them, I love taking them to the park, I love going to the library.  And, we did all of those things and more!  We swam, we had friends over, we went over to friends’ houses, we met friends at the park.  We did it all.  Oh, in looking through my pictures we also did science experiments and had breakfast in bed.  Wait, it looks like we also carved pumpkins and set up a train table!  We also stayed in our jammies until late in the day and snuggled and read stories! There isn’t one thing that I would change about last week. 

I do have to say that I did feel a little like a human taxi last week.  I felt as though I was on the go, in the car all.the.time.  School, home, work, school, karate, dinner, etc.  It is nice to have someone else to split those duties with!

13

15

8

9

10

(This is what the White children do when Mommy has to work during nap time!)

11

12

14

photo 2

photo 1

7

And, yes, we had some great times but we were all so happy to see Daddy!  It just isn’t the same when he is gone.

6

photo 5

photo 4

photo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment