On Tuesday, we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. Chad and I immediately headed over to Splash Mountain (my favorite ride and Chad’s favorite until he rode Space Mountain, more on that later). We had fast passes reserved on our magic bands but we got additional fast passes immediately (and some were already in the slots so we got extra) and we were able to ride it at least 5 times in a row. Honestly, I lost count. Craig and Annabel were in Fantasyland and Annabel rode Dumbo among other rides.
Chad and I got off Splash Mountain and Craig rode it with him once more and then we were off to to additional rides. Jessie was waiting outside of Splash Mountain so the kids said HI!
And, I decided I needed a little snack.
Annabel and I headed back to the hotel around lunchtime for our usual naptime. Craig and Chad came later and then we all went to the pool for a while. We also took a boat ride around Magic Kingdom. Slowest.Boat ride.ever. Literally, they have those boats so locked down that I could have swam faster. We were all ready to get off of it. Longest 30 minute boat ride of my life.
Tuesday evening we headed over to Polynesian for dinner at O’hana. My favorite and it was as good as usual!
Wednesday was a day that we didn’t have anything planned. We actually “planned” it that way so that if there was anything we felt we missed or wanted to do again we could do it on this day. Craig said that he wanted to take Chad back over to MK for the rides they missed. Plus, Chad made the announcement that he wanted to ride Space Mountain. Well, Craig woke up not feeling so well on Wednesday but we knew we couldn’t let Chad down. So, I told Craig that if he would take Annabel to watch the show in front of the castle I would take Chad on Space Mountain. So, that was what we did. At the end of our first ride I said, “fun or not fun?” Chad yelled, '”FUN!!!!! I want to ride again!” So, we got back in line. And, I normally don’t like roller coasters but I was feeling OK. By the end of the second ride, I thought I was going to puke. But, Chad wanted to ride again. So, I got on a 3rd time. This time, really thought I was going to puke the entire ride. That was enough for me – sick or not I told Craig it was his turn. He took Chad on it 2 more times and Space Mountain is now Chad’s favorite ride. He was thrilled to be able to say that he conquered all 3 mountains at DisneyWorld. (That’s me behind Chad probably getting ready to throw up.)
After rest time (and yes, we all napped!!), we headed over to downtown Disney for some shopping and dinner.
On our last morning there, we visited our usual Chef Mickey spot. Annabel absolutely adored all the characters and was not scared at all!! This was a great way to end our vacation.
And, this is how you know you did Disney right. Both kids asleep on the way home from the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment