Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Go Texans!

As everyone knows, Craig is a huge Texans fan.  The kids have always had Texans gear here and there (Annabel had a couple of outfits that were hand-me downs and also had some that were made for her by friends) and Chad has always had a jersey.  But, my friend Angela posted a cute picture of her daughter Erin in some  cheerleader outfits.  So, that inspired me to get on the ball and get Annabel some more gear!  And, I went ahead and got Chad a t-shirt that matches one that Craig has.

So, since Texans games are for the most part held on Sundays, I dressed the kids up in their Texans best and we headed to church!

IMG_5126

IMG_5127

IMG_5128

IMG_5129

IMG_5130

IMG_5131

Oh by the way, they lost, so I am not sure we were good luck tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment