Today was meet the teacher for both Chad (Pre-K) and Annabel (Mother’s Day Out). This is the same school that Chad has been going to for the past 3 years. We are so lucky to have such a good school at our own church!
This year, Annabel has Ms. Maria and Ms. Shawn. Ms. Maria has been teaching at our school for the past 9 years. Annabel will be going 2 days per week.
Chad has Ms. Jamie and Ms. Holly. I specifically requested Ms. Jamie for Chad. I have heard such good things about her. And, I already love her and so does Craig. You know that Craig normally doesn’t have much to say about anything but he specifically said that he really liked Ms. Jamie. Ms. Jamie also has 2 boys of her own so she understands boys. When I told her that Chad literally thought he was Spiderman her response was, “Oh, that is so much fun. You have to foster that while they are young and truly believe it because it is so sad when they get older and no longer do that.” WOW! L.O.V.E. it!
Here are a few pics from this morning at Meet the Teacher:
So, tomorrow is the big day. First day for both of them. They will go from 9-12 for gradual entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment