Had another doctor’s appointment today. Blood pressure was slightly elevated but nothing “extreme” as the doctor put it. I asked her if she was going to put me on any meds for the blood pressure and she said it was not to that point and anyway if it got “extreme” at this point in my pregnancy they just go in and get the baby – they wouldn’t even mess around with meds. Everything else was fine – Annabel’s heartbeat was good. The nurse gave me all my records in case I go into labor and told me to put them in my bag. I asked her, “Oh, should I have already packed that?” She got this panicked look on her face and the doctor just said, “Obviously you don’t know her.” Meaning that my doc knows my bag has been packed for sometime now.
I am 36 weeks on Saturday which she said is the cut off for a mandatory observation period in the NICU. 37 weeks is considered full term. If I had to guess (and I am sure I will look back and read this and laugh) I would guess I am going to be induced on Thursday, September 15. Think I should start filling out her birthday on things?
We go back again in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment