Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

An Interview with Chad

I realized it had been a while since we had an interview with Chad so this evening at dinner, we conducted a short interview.   Not many of the answers have changed since last interview but the funniest part (I thought) was the way he answered back in complete sentences.  Here is the interview:

Mommy:  What is your favorite color?
        Chad:  My favorite color is Blue.

Mommy:  What is your favorite number:
       Chad:  My favorite number is 8.

Mommy:  What is your favorite letter?
       Chad:  My favorite letter is A.

Mommy:  What is your favorite animal?
     Chad:  My favorite animal is duck.  Quack Quack.

Mommy:  Who do you like better Bailey or Fritz?
     Chad:  I like Bailey and Fritz.

Mommy:  Who do you like better Mommy or Daddy?
     Chad:  I like Mommy and DaDa.

Daddy:  Whose car do you like better Mommy’s or Daddy’s?
     Chad:  I like MaMa’s car.

Mommy:  What is your favorite food?
     Chad:  FRENCH FRIES!!!!!

Mommy:  What do you want to do when you grow up?
     Chad:  I want to uh, uh, I want to walk in the flowers and not get wet.

Mommy:  What is your favorite drink?
     Chad:  Airplanes.  Up in the sky.

Daddy:  Which would you rather drive – an airplane or dumbo?
     Chad:  Dumbo – I go up and down and push the button. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment