Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Annabel Update

Had a doctors appointment today.  Blood pressure is holding steady – actually better this week than last week.  But, I stop taking the baby aspirin today so we will see if that has any effect on the blood pressure.  I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I asked my doctor how long she thought I would go and she said 35 weeks!  WHAT???  I gave birth to Chad at 35 weeks because I was having problems!  So, now, I am not having any problems (again, fingers crossed) and she still thinks 35 weeks?  Anyway, I (and baby Annabel) are going to prove her WRONG and we are going to make it at least 36-37 weeks!  And, anybody who knows me knows that I pretty much do whatever I want anyways – no matter what the doctors say!

Next visit, we get the full meal deal.  We get our second sonogram done and other tests that they do at 35 weeks.  Fun, Fun, Fun.

The doctor asked if I was ready for the second one and I said ready or not, she is coming right?  But, Dr. Winkelmann assured me that if I was not ready she would happily take either Annabel or Chad off my hands for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment