Craig so kindly mentioned yesterday that it had been over a week since I had updated the blog. I have been taking less pictures for some reason (mainly because I don’t want to feel obligated to scrapbook them – I am almost caught up on what my goal was for Chad’s scrapbook) so I guess that is the reason I haven’t blogged. But, don’t be fooled into thinking that no blog entry means we have been sitting at home twiddling our thumbs!!!
Last week, we kept busy with Stroller Fit, Incredible Pizza, Gymboree, vet appointment for Bailey and ended the week on Thursday with a visit from Ma and GG. Ma just got back from one of her trips – this one was to South America – and her first business back in the US was to see Chad! It had also been a long 2 weeks since GG had seen Chad!
We had a great weekend with Ma and GG. Chad got 100% of their undivided attention which he loves and Mommy and Daddy got to enjoy a night out on the town! Ma also brought some cupcakes (Football themed and all!! And, just let me say that when it came to the in-laws department, I think Craig really lucked out if I do say so myself) for Craig’s birthday (37 on the 13th!) and you should have seen how super excited Chad was about the cupcakes, the candles, and the Happy Birthday song, which is his favorite song. He sang it over and over again to Craig (with candle lit each time, of course) and I almost saw tears in Craig’s eyes when he said, “Happy Birthday dear DaDa.” It was so cute and this is the first year Chad was able to put all the words together in the song and sing it by himself. So sweet – can’t wait for my birthday so I can hear the same thing!
On the Annabel front, everything seems to be progressing fine. I am feeling fine and Annabel sure moves around a lot. I am still sleeping fine which is good and I assume my blood pressure is fine as well. We have another doctors appointment on Thursday – I will be 34 weeks. Chad was born at 35 weeks but I am confident little Annabel is going to beat her brother in that respect – and by beat, I mean in a good way by staying in the womb a little longer! I think we are pretty much ready for her arrival with only a few minor things remaining such as getting the bassinet down from the attic and cleaning that up. (Hint, Hint – wonder if my own husband reads this blog!)
This week will bring lots of activities for us as well! We are doing stroller fit tomorrow (yes, I am going to keep exercising as long as I can!) and then off to the pool with playgroup. Craig is going to take Chad to the Texans practice on Wednesday, Thursday is our doctors appointment and I am treating myself to a massage that day as well and then we are going to end the week at the museum with more friends.
Happy Week Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment