Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Planning/Nesting

Planning…Nesting…OCD…Whatever you want to call it – it is going on in full force in my house, at least for me and I do my best everyday to recruit Craig into my craziness. 

My goal is to make it 3 1/2 more weeks!  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

1.  Freezer is stocked with meals and plastic wear is in house.  This was one thing I did not do with Chad and it was very hard on me to try and prepare meals every night for us.  Also, I am sure my playgroup will provide meals for us as well so that will be awesome as well!

2.  Bag is packed – pretty much.  I need to pack toiletries and some other misc. items.

3.  Plans are made with friends in case I go into labor into the middle of the night until family can make it down to take care of Chad.  The conversation I had with Craig on this (at midnight) was pretty funny – if you are interested, ask me!

4.  Breast pump is put together and ready. 

5.  Chad’s Big Brother Basket is about 75% put together.  Annabel’s wreath for the door is almost ready to go as well.

6.  Playgroup baby shower is Friday.  I am excited about that!  That is the only shower Annabel will have and I have primarily asked for diapers, shampoo and wipes as I have taken pretty good care of everything we had for Chad and friends and family have already been very generous with clothes.

7.  Everything for the baby is pretty much in order.  I still need to get the bassinet down from the attic and get it washed up. (HINT HINT AGAIN – LET’S SEE IF CRAIG EVEN READS THIS BLOG)

Things get added to the list everyday!  But, I am trying to get as much rest as I can as well!  Again, I need to make it 3 1/2 more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment