Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Of course I have time for this!!

Me and my crafty friend Suzie always come up with these crazy ideas.  She has twins – I now have 2 children…Like we don’t have anything else we could/should be doing.  But, we like to craft so we split the work, and make some pretty awesome stuff!

She went and bought the burlap.  I went to Hobby Lobby and got the rest of the stuff.  I went ahead and painted the letters with the metallic paint (minus the splatters) and then we will get together and put them together.

Step 1:  Paint the letters with metallic paint:

wreath4

Cut burlap in 2” strips:

wreath1

Put burlap on wreath:

wreath2

Here is what finished product will look like…although it may take us a few days because with 4 kids between the 2 of us, we sometimes have to work in spurts.

wreath3

1 comment: