Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Recess Time!

During recess today, Chad and I went out and played in the big puddle that develops in our driveway every time it rains.

Recess? You may ask. Yes, recess is the time during which mommy takes a break from working and takes Chad outside for a few minutes. Sometimes I find myself sitting at my desk for hours on end which is not good for my body and it is not good for Chad to stay inside all day either. So, recess it is.

Oh, and I bought a pair of rain shoes last year on sale that needed to be put to use - they are a size 8 which is a little bigger than he wears yet but we were not going to pass up this opportunity!





Oops - we lost one boot.



Then, we lost the other boot:

No comments:

Post a Comment