Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The weekend in recap

WOW! What an absolutely, fantastic weekend. The weather was amazing, the activities were spectacular, great friends, great family. Could not have been any better!

As I mentioned, Talon came to spend the weekend with us. It was Doug and Melissa's anniversary so they spent some time together trying to remember what is was like before they had kids. If they are anything like me, I am sure they spent the majority of the time catching up on chores they can't do with a little one around!

Chad and Talon had a good time together although they fight like brothers. If one of them even thinks of looking at the other one (much less touch the other one) they scream. They like to take each others toys and generally just live to annoy one another. I am not sure if Chad is ever going to get a sibling (especially after taking care of 2 this weekend) so this might be the closest he ever gets!

Talon and the puppy became fast friends!



Grandpa Steve came into town as well. It was nice having an extra set of eyes, hands and ears on the scene. Grandpa Steve introduced the boys to the song "Gummy Bear" and Chad thought it was super funny. (If you don't know what that song is, just google worlds most annoying song and you will find it.)

Then, on Saturday afternoon, we went to Adelaide's party. By now, you have heard me talk so much about Ann and Adelaide I am sure you know who they are but in case you don't they are the family that Chad and I met through Gymboree. We have become great friends and we often say that Adelaide is Chad's girlfriend. I have ton of pictures from this party. I helped Ann plan it so I felt as though it was almost MY party! (except I didn't have to pay!) And, it was such a great party if I do say so myself!
Adelaide and Chad - Best buddies!

Anyone ever heard of the popular party game "Get the bow off Adelaide's head?" Well, Chad played it the entire party!


Chad and his dad:

Talon having fun at the party!

Adelaide having fun at her own party!
I am going to call this picture "Allison gets in the picture right as Craig is taking it"
Chad having fun at Adelaide's party:
At one point, Talon was having so much fun he lost his pants:
This picture pretty much sums up the personality of my kid, "just leap!"
It's parachute time!
Of course there were bubbles!
We started Gymboree at 6 months so this is the "core" group that has grown up together! Someone had a brilliant idea to get a group picture with the cake in front. The cake barely escaped without being tackled.
Yes, my kid likes cake...




Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Adelaide!

No comments:

Post a Comment