Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

What the weekend will bring!

We have a fun-filled exciting weekend ahead of us! First, Chad's cousin Talon is going to come and visit us for the weekend. Chad is going to love having his cousin here all weekend to play with. Chad's Granddad (Craig's Dad) is also going to come up from San Antonio for a little visit.

On Saturday, Chad's girlfriend Adelaide is having her birthday party. Of course, we can not miss that and they were nice to enough to allow Talon to come as well. Super fun!

Craig has a game on Sunday so Chad and I (and Talon) will be on our own. I am wondering what kind of trouble we can cause...I am thinking maybe Toys R Us?

I will be sure and post some pictures of the weekend....especially since I got my camera back this week!

Since I didn't have a picture to post with this blog entry, I just looked back to my pictures from November of last year. Wow - how that little boy has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment