Today, every time I turned around Chad was into something else. But, as they say, it happens in threes so I am hoping that I am done for a while or at least until tomorrow!
#1: I was in cleaning out some of Chad's drawers, changing his sheets, putting his freshly ironed crib skirt back on. Chad climed nicely up on the glider. I thought, "oh, that's so sweet, he wants to read some books." I went in the other room to do something quickly, came back and Chad had gotten into the diaper rash ointment that was on the changing table and decided to finger paint on the side of the changing table.


#2: I knew Chad was being way too quiet so I went to find him. Our bathroom door had been left open (we have started to get in the habit of closing it) and of course Chad had crawled up into Craig's sink. He was happily brushing his teeth (with Craig's toothbrush) and when you brush your teeth, you need LOTS of running water, right? You get the picture...
#3: I decide to go back to Chad's playroom to check on him. I find this:
Do I really need to say more?
No comments:
Post a Comment