On a side note, Chad has been very grumpy the past couple of days -- it has not been fun. Yesterday, he only took a 30 minute afternoon nap and fussed the rest of the day. Everyone always blames everything on teething so I will blame it on teething as well. If all I had to do was play with him all day, I think he would be a perfectly happy baby. But, mama has to get some work done to pay for silly things such as bills, food, clothing and diapers. I am afraid that today is not going to get any better because we are starting naps in his crib starting today. He has been napping in his swing but he is getting too big to do that and it is just time. UGGGG!!!! Wish us luck. It is going to be a long day.
Craig's birthday is on Thursday and I am thinking of something special Chad and I can do for him. It is hard trying to think of things when all I hear is fussy baby in my ears!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment