Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Ear Infection

Well, this morning Chad was throwing up. He did it 3 times so I went ahead and made an appointment with the doctor. I thought he caught the "bug" that I had this weekend. Well, I am glad we took him in because he has an ear infection in one ear. He has had a runny nose the past couple of weeks which I thought was just because he was teething. The doctor said the mucus just drains back into that ear. She said the throwing up could be because of the ear infection or he caught the bug I have but either way there is no medicine for it that she can give him, he just has to wait it out. We just have to make sure he is staying hydrated. She said I can still nurse him just no food for today. He is on an antibiotic that he takes twice per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment