Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

With new baby comes new furniture!

This past weekend while my mom was here, we finally broke out the high chair. So far, when I was feeding him, I was just holding him on my lap. But, we have been experimenting with the high chair in restaurants so we decided it was time to try it at home as well. My mom and I put it together all by ourselves without killing each other. And, we managed to use all the parts which I am confident would not have been the case had Craig or any other man put it together! It is a really nice high chair and Chad seems to like it. When he is not eating, there is a play thing that attaches to the high chair so that he can play.


For those of you who have not seen Chad lately in person you would not recognize him! He is getting so big and changing everyday. He has discovered his voice and likes to talk and he has also discovered his feet. He puts his feet in his mouth every chance he gets. We have his six month check up in a couple of weeks which will mean more shots. He weighs almost 18 lbs!


Check out the video below of Chad in his new high chair as well as a super cute picture my mom took while she was here. The other photo is of Chad and my niece Merysia who has been spending the week with us. The crazy thing is that I remember when Merysia was Chad's size and it seems just like yesterday!



No comments:

Post a Comment