Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sleeping in his own crib!!

Chad is officially sleeping in his own crib! We decided this was the first step in helping Chad develop skills to be with other people. Craig is totally handling this which is awesome! We put him down at his bedtime (8:00pm) and if he cries, we go in immediately but then if he continues to cry we wait 10 minutes to go back in, etc. etc. As I said, Craig is handling this because I don't like to hear my baby cry!! But, the good news is that Chad is not crying. We put him down and he is not waking up until around 2:00am which is his feeding time! OK - last night it was 1:40am but close enough for day 2 of the sleep program!

We are also working on some other plans and strategies to get Chad used to other people. Craig and I have decided that we are not going to let the 6 month old out smart us and play games with us! HA! He is already wrapped around our fingers so that is easier said that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment