It turns out I have given birth to the worlds most difficult and sensitive child.
As you know, we have been taking Chad to a "day care" 1/2 day per week. This gives us the opportunity to catch up on work, housework, and just have some time to ourselves. Well, yesterday when I picked him up I had a discussion with the babysitter Candi. She said that Chad does great when she is giving him one on one attention. Obviously she can not do that all the time -- she has other children to look after as well. She also said he would fall asleep (after screaming for 30 minutes) but the moment one of the other kids screamed or made any kind of noise he would wake up and start screaming again.
So, we agreed to skip next week which is the last week for one of her other babies. Then, we are going to pick up the following week and see if he does any better with that other baby gone.
Most parents would kill to be in our situation. We get to work from home and don't have to send our child to daycare. We get to take care of him ourselves and know what kind of care he is getting 100% of the time. But, with that comes a downside and I think we are finding that as well. No situation is ever 100% perfect.
UGGGGG....The trials and tribulations of being a parent. Hopefully Chad will learn to be around someone other than ME!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment