Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy 1 year Birthday Annabel!

Oh my!  I can.not.believe.it.has.been.a.year. 

Annabel is such a sweet little blessing.  She has only been in my life on this earth for 1 year but I cannot imagine my life without her.  From the moment she was born she has been such a sweet and easy going little girl.  I could go on and on and on about her.

At 1 year, she has 4 teeth (2 bottom and 2 top) and is working on 2 more top.  She is not walking yet but can stand on her own for short periods of time.  Her favorite word is still da-da.   She may not be able to say many words but she understands every word that we say.  She eats like a champ and prefers to feed herself.  She will eat just about anything.  She really likes meat – any kind.  She also loves to play with her brother.  Her brother loves to play with her toys but not so much  with her at this point although every once in a while I will hear them playing nicely!

Her doctors appointment is next week so I will be sure an update the blog with her official stats.

Here are a few pictures from today – Annabel at 1 year.  But, before I post those, I wanted to post a picture of Annabel last year at 7:39pm and this year at 7:39pm.  (I risked waking her up but I didn’t even care!)

IMG_7802

IMG_0853

Happy 1 year Annabel!

IMG_0834

IMG_0836

IMG_0838

IMG_0841

IMG_0846

IMG_0847

IMG_0849

IMG_0852

And, the day was made complete by brother singing Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday from Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment