And, we have a heavy weight champion of the baby world!!!! (Just kidding, kind of). She is 96% of weight coming in at 25 pounds, 95% for height and 99% for her head. Everything else looks fine! Nothing really news worthy.
Annabel is due to for shots but my doctor just opened up a new practice and her vaccines had not come in yet – so she was spared – at least for a week. We will go in within the next couple of weeks and get her shots and both kids will get their flu shots.
The doctor did ask if we were having any discipline problems yet or if we using any kind of time out strategy. I thought she meant with Chad and then when I realized she was talking about Annabel I literally laughed out loud! I just said, no, I thought it was a little early for that but we were telling her no and re-directing. Seriously? Time Out? For a 1 year old? How many years do you go to school to get an MD? She is pregnant so I am going to blame that question on pregnancy brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment