Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Things I obsess about…And things I don’t…with a second child.

Schedule – awwww….who needs them?  Morning nap sometimes, morning nap other times, who needs it?  Luckily, I have a child who goes along with this.  And, we will see how long my OCD allows this to continue. I have just found that having her on schedule would actually require me to remember what the schedule is and that might make my brain explode.

Middle of the night diapers changes – I have found these just get in the way of my sleeping.

Tummy time – No need to obsess, the child has found her tummy and she seems to like it.

Germs – OK, I still obsess about this.  But, I have found having an older active brother brings germs into the house and we just have to deal with it!

Solid food – we will get to it when we get to it.  I am confident my child will not starve.

These are just a few off the top of my head…I will think of more so check back for additions to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment