“School” is now the politically correct term for daycare or mother’s day out. So, Chad had had his first day of school today! He was very excited and I am happy to report that there were no tears from either of us! I dropped him off this morning and Craig will pick him up this afternoon. Although in the future, I plan to have Craig do both the drop off and the pick up. When we got there, Chad wanted to carry his back pack. Then, he was very anxious to know where his classroom was. It is the same classroom that he goes to Sunday school in. The teacher was already in there sitting at a table and she had playdough out. Chad made himself right at home playing with the playdough. There are 6 other students in his class (7 total) and 2 teachers.
So, what have Annabel and I done with our day? Well, since you asked, we have slept the entire time. Ha, ha you know me better than that! We got the car washed, did a little cleaning of the house, worked, went for a run and had lunch (at home, surprisingly!). Annabel is now napping and I am finishing some work and of course, blogging.
Here are a few pics from Chad’s Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment