I am having a hard time figuring out a name for this post – should it be:
1. Don’t mock me!!!!
2. Repeat after me
3. I must say the same thing over and over again
4. This kid remembers way too much for his own good
Chad has started this new habit or thing that he does. For example, this morning he got up on his top bunk. When I looked up at him, before anything could come out of my mouth, he said, “What are you doing up there?” Apparently that is what I say to him when he gets up there!
Also, when he is doing something he knows he shouldn’t be doing and gets caught, before I even have a chance to say anything, he says, “No, No, No.”
Other examples of this are him knowing what you are going to say before you say it.
My mom always tells him, “That’s enough!” So he will now say, “That’s enough – Ma.”
And P always says, “Glad to see you Chad!” So, Chad goes around saying that’s P –Glad to see you.
And, when he does all of this, it is hard to keep a straight face because he is right – those things are exactly what I or the person he is talking about would say!
No comments:
Post a Comment