Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

What does it mean?

Last night I had a dream that we were getting a sonogram done and you could see the baby perfectly.  It was a front on face shot and my child had huge ears – like dumbo.  And, one was bigger than the other.  The doctor said that was normal for this stage and the head catches up with the ears.

Then, the child was wearing a dress.  I kept saying, “Why in a dress?  We don’t know what the sex of the baby is yet?  Why is this baby in a dress.”

Then, the dream cuts off.  Don’t you love the pregnancy dreams?  I don’t remember the strange dreams that I had with Chad but I do remember that I had them.

This weekend people have started to tell me that I am showing.  I am 15 weeks pregnant so I guess it is about time.  I have only gained about 5 lbs. so far but I guess it is all 5 lbs. in the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment