Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Things people need to start/quit doing until I have this dang baby!

1.  Stop talking about alcoholic beverages, especially frozen sweet ones.

2.  Quit showing fast food commercials after 7:00pm – especially ones with hamburgers that look oh, oh so good.  Seriously, I have not eaten a Big Mac in probably 4 years and I am sure it doesn’t look as good as it does in the commercial but I could really go for some secret sauce right about now.

3.  For Craig:  Quit making disgusting smelling breakfast stuff.

4.  Reorganize the day so that it just doesn’t include the hours 4:00pm – 7:00pm.  Those are the hours my stomach doesn’t tend to like.

5.  Sell “holiday” candy year round.  I love, love, love the bags you can get at Halloween, Christmas and Easter that have the different assortments.  After Easter, there are no more holidays before I give birth.  What am I going to do?  (Stock up – that’s what!!!!)

6.  At restaurants, make a pregnancy plate.  You should be able to pick about 10 different things off the menu and have about 2 bites of each item arranged nicely on a plate.  I make enough decisions in a day, why should I have to decide on one thing for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there; be sipping those frozen, sweet, alcoholic bevvies soon enough! (maybe with a juicy burger on the side, lol)

    ReplyDelete