Well, I am sitting here trying to get some work done before you know who gets up and starts bossing me around when Craig decides to remind me, “It has been a week since you have updated the blog.” Keep in mind that Craig does have the username and password for this blog as well…
What have we been doing? Well, we have certainly been keeping busy! On Monday, we skipped playgroup activities and went to workout at Stroller Fit instead. I am trying to continue to work out with this pregnancy so I don’t have to stop eating candy. Tuesday, we had Gymboree, Wednesday we had soccer, Thursday we went to the Children’s Museum and then out for Mexican food with our friends Ann and Ad and then today, the day we have been waiting for ALL WEEK – GG and Grandma Joan are coming! Come on 4:00pm – you can’t come soon enough!
I have to brag on Grandma Joan a little bit and how much she LOVES her little Chad! They came down last month and we are going to see them in 2 more weeks when we go up to Dallas for Easter but she called on Monday and asked if she could come down this weekend as well because she just can’t stand not seeing Chad for 2 more weeks at Easter! Also, keep in mind she just had hip surgery 2 weeks ago! Chad has been talking about his GG and Ma coming all week. On Wednesday before he went down for his nap he was calling out “GG, GG, MA, MA.” I had to remind him he had 2 more days until his Ma and GG were here.
The weekend brings more busyness as well. We have a birthday party Saturday afternoon, Craig and I are going to dinner at the neighbors Saturday night and leaving Chad home with his good ole Ma and GG and then Sunday we are having a select group of crawfish connoisseurs for a boil.
Oh, and not that I am excited or anything but Craig and I leave for a cruise in exactly one month. Again, leaving Chad behind with his Ma and GG!
No comments:
Post a Comment