Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

New tricks everyday!

The new trick in this video is throwing the diapers on the floor. It would not have mattered what was in this drawer he would have thrown it out -- it just happened to be diapers. The cleaning ladies moved his stool so he realized that he could climb to a new place. Oh, notice how in one part of the video he tries to put his foot on the knob and hoist himself higher. It didn't work...this time.

Don't be fooled, the climbing up things and falling down is not a new trick. As a matter of fact, that is a very old trick. I learned a long time ago that I have a little monkey on my hands. The higher the better and the faster he will climb!

Oh, and I guess a semi "new" trick is the opening of the lid of the stool. His Daddy taught him that one. Before Daddy came into his room one night and opened it, he did not realize it even came up. Since then, he can't forget...thanks Daddy. Curious Daddy - Curious Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment