So, having said that, we have had some fun filled with weekends with family.
Last weekend, Britt and Marlene swung back through town on their way home from their vacation. So, we went down to Doug and Melissa's and all hung out together. We went swimming and had a great meal (thanks Doug and Melissa, it was sooo good.) Before we left, we put Chad in the bathtub so we would not have to do it when we got home as we were going to get home late as it was.
I like to call the bathtub pictures the Mexican and the White Boy. Can you tell Chad has spent some time in the sun?
Chad enjoyed exploring all of Talon's toys:
The boys love to watch each other and kick each other with their feet:
The White Family - at least 2 of us are looking at the camera:

Then, this weekend, Steve and Caroll came in. On Friday, they went and watched Chad at his swim lessons and then we all went out to eat. On Saturday, Caroll, Chad and I went shopping in Old Town Spring and then met Craig and Steve for lunch. Here are some pics from our visit with them:
Oh, and these pictures? I should have had a girl! When we were shopping I could not resist trying on the flower bow to see what it would have been like to have a girl. And, Chad had fun trying on my shoes. If I would have had make-up, I would have tried some on Chad too but considering I can barely get makeup on myself, it did not happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment