I wanted to get Chad a pair of Crocs. Craig said, "Why don't you go to the resale shop and buy a pair to see if he will even keep them on." I said, "Gross."
So, I put the word out on facebook and asked my friends if any of their little boys had a pair they had outgrown or were not wearing that Chad could try. Steph said Jake had a pair (Jake is exactly 1 year older than Chad) that he was not wearing. So, I said, why don't you bring them over on Friday night...and stay for pizza for dinner.
So, they came over for pizza and the boys had a BALL!! They were so funny. Chad has never been like this around another boy. They wrestled the entire time, just like boys should. And, of course, every toy that Jake was playing with Chad wanted. Jake had a good time too but was annoyed that Chad wanted to play with "his" toys and push him on the little riding toys. But, Steph said when they left, Jake said, "We had fun Mommy!"And, Chad got to stay up until 8:00pm!!!! The Mommy is really hoping he will sleep until 8:00am!!! I am not sure I can get away with making The Daddy get up early with Chad on Father's Day weekend!
I am hoping it will not take free shoes to have a great Friday night with the Mize's again! And, hopefully they will come back over even tough Chad tried to wrestle baby Luke (4 months old) out of his car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment