Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Who does Chad really look like?

Ever since Chad was born, all I have heard about was how much Chad looks like Craig. All right, I admit he does resemble his Daddy, but there is a part of me (since I carried the little booger for 9 months) that wants him to look like me. And, there are times when he gives me a certain look that I think he does look like me. I can see myself in him.

I came across some pictures of me when I was 6 months old -- the same age Chad is now. I do think he looks a little like me, especially in the eyes and maybe in the mouth but he has Craig's full lips.

So, I will leave it up to everyone else to decide. I put together a picture of Craig, the picture of me when I was a baby, and Chad. I am guessing that Craig is a little older than 6 months but it was the best one I could find! Maybe Chad is a good mixture of both of us!

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought he looked like you- but I don't know your hubby either.

    ReplyDelete